Love yourself. There is no other choice anyways.
Human Design reveals the uniqueness of each one of us, what are our inherent gifts, how best to utilize them, and where we tend to deviate from our true nature. The guilt, the shame, the accusations and the fears naturally start to fall away because we cannot be and act like someone else. And naturally it starts to make no sense to vindicate ourselves for being who we are. The Mind capitulates before our Strategy and Authority. The authenticity takes over.
Neutrinos are unusual particles that carry negligible amounts of mass. Our Sun produces about 70% of all neutrinos that travel through our solar system, and the remaining 30% are emitted by other stars in our Galaxy. As the neutrino stream passes through us it connects us to the flow. At the moment of birth, we literally seal the information transferred from the neutrino stream and the planets it has passed on the way.
Relationships with loved ones, our family and friends or business partners are all intimate sharing of two people through their aura to aura contact. Understanding the partnership “being” that you become when with the other, you will be able to see your potential and limitations together and get to a place of exemption from guilt and accusations. Sharing yourself freely and authentically with the other is a rewarding choice.
The Not-Self describes everything that is mind-driven. The moment that the Mind takes over our decision process, there is no truth and authenticity, because it cannot be truly objective. It always tries to outguess “the best” way, it “thinks and measures” the infinite versions of why or why not. But Life always tends to surprise us. Everything which is “white” or open and perceptive in our human design body graph is usually filled with “mind”.
A journey to the the depth of the true Self
An Introduction to the Human Design System Video
Are you experimenting with Human Design?
Human Design is a practical tool for personal, family and professional analysis.
I am a professional HD Analyst, LYD Guide, Dance Teacher and Baby Whisperer.
Analysis Services are offered live via Zoom or as a recording (suitable also for gifts). You may also have a live session. An Initial Analysis is approximately 90 minutes and each following analysis is 90 minutes. Accurate birth data (date, hour, place) is required. Please, write to humandesignjourney(@)gmail.com to schedule your appointment.